Model LS - Miniature Liquid Level Sensor
- Compact Size
- Low Cost
- Reliability / Long Life switch life
- Can be used in wide range of liquids
- Perfect solution for standard assembly parts
These miniature liquid level sensors are designed for reliable operation in small tanks and containers. Their rugged design and careful engineering makes them suitable for OEM and large colume applications.
These level sensors contain hermetically sealed reed switches in the stem and a permanent magnet in the float. As the float rises or falls with the level of the liquid, the reed switch activates by the magnet in the float. The operation of the switch, normally open or normally close, is easily changed by removing a retainer and inverting the float.
Hygienic standards of Food, additives, etc. by Japan Food Research Laboratories.
Some of sensors are conformed by RoHS directive. Six materials such as Lead, Mercury, Hexavalent Chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers, and Cadmium are not contained to these products.
- Typical applications include automatic vending machines, photocopiers, small collection tanks, miniature pumping stations, pilot plants and similar small-system applications.
- Suitable for standard assembly parts of mass produced water application equipment.
- Suitable for standard assembly parts of mass produced lubricating and hydraulic oil applications equipment.
** If purchasing replacement part, just give us the serial number and we will supply the correct part.**
Click on the buttons for full Nohken Specification catalog Sheet and User ManualCatalog User Manual
|Float Material||Foamed PP||BUNA||Foamed PP||BUNA|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 90 ℃|
|Switch Rating||10VA, 50VA|
|Lead Wires||#22AWG, 300mm or 1000mm|
|Life Expectancy||1 x 107 Operations|
Technical drawings of Nohken Model LS Liquid Level Sensors.
For ordering replacement part, please supply full serial number
For replacement part, please provide full serial number to get exact part.